Aluminum tris (O-ethyl phosphonate) . . . . . . 80.0%
INERT INGREDIENTS: . . . . . . . . . . 20.0%
Aliette® fungicide delivers true, two-way systemic protection against Phytophthora, downy mildew, and other diseases. With multiple modes of action, Aliette attacks pathogens at various growth stages for better overall disease control. Its unique action not only attacks and controls fungi on contact, but also stimulates the plant's own defense mechanisms.
Exceptional Disease Control – Multiple modes of action control devastating vegetable diseases including downy mildew. Pathogens are attacked at multiple growth stages for better overall disease control.
Systemic Activity – Travels upwards and downwards throughout the plant, creating a complete barrier of protection while preventing wash-off. This protects quality and yields for a better return on investment.
Unique Protection – Inhibits spore production, thereby preventing transmission of disease to neighboring plants.
- Alternaria Brown Spot of Florida Citrus (suppression)
- Phytophthora Foot Rot
- Citrus Canker (2(ee) Florida, suppression)
- Hops Downy Mildew
- Key Crops
- Leafy Vegetables
Aliette WDG Fungicide
Approximate use rate:
- Trunk spray or Paint: 2.5-5 pounds per 5 gallons
- Drench: 5 ounces per 10 gallons
- Foliar: 1-7.5 pounds per 100 gallons or 1-7.5 pounds per acre (Gallons of water per acre varies, see label for specific use rate)
- Root Dip: 3 pounds in 100 gallons
- Chemigation: 5 pounds per acre